THE COMING WEEK Mission Beach Off the Beach Regatta – The Annual Mission Beach Regatta, hosted by the Mission Beach Sailing Club,will be held this weekend (18th-19th October). Please see attached notice of race (NOR14) or Contact Greg or Judy Health at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- SAGS – Is on tomorrow, nominations at the boatshed from 1200 to 1215. $15 for Day Members, skippers are free, and $5 for all other members.
- Dinghy Sail Training – Will not be held tomorrow.
- WAGS – Next Wednesday. Please see link below for Courses and Sailing Instructions. Refer to club noticeboard for handicaps.
WAGS Courses & Sailing Instructions (and course diagrams) GENERAL NOTICES
- Live-Aboard Members / Car Park Patrons – Unless you are racing please do not park your cars in the yacht club car park on the 25th of October – due to the Fitzroy Regatta. Priority parking reserved for race entrants only. Thanks!
- Pontoon Ramp – If you need to release the ramp chain for improved access, please remember to close it again. I have closed it 3 times this week. Thanks!
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate – If you are interested in doing an RSA course, please email and expression of interest to the office: email@example.com
- Yachting Queensland Membership – As per our new agreement between the Cairns Yacht Club and Yachting Queensland, a YQ Membership is now included in the price of your CYC Membership Fee.
- Fitzroy Regatta – Get your team ready for the last Fitzroy Regatta for 2014. Held 25th-26th October. Visit the CYC website for more information. If anyone would like to crew but does not yet have a position, please call me in the office.
- CYC Learn to Sail Courses – Keelboat Course begins Thursday, 30th October, 2014. Please see attachment (CAIRNS YACHT CLUB L2S 2014) for details of both courses. Private tuition also available.
- Power Boat Handling Course – Will be held on the weekend of 1st – 2nd November, 2014. Anyone who has passed their dinghy instructors course, will need to do a Power Boat Handling course for their qualifications as a Dinghy Instructor to be validated.
- Anniversary Regatta – Will be held on Saturday 15th November.