The Coming Week
- First Friday Social Night: Commences tonight, 5pm at the boatshed. Come and sample Rod’s culinary delights and have a drink with club mates. Small cost for food. All members welcome.
- Sam Cadman Series, Races 1-6: Is schedule for this weekend, however due to a small amount of nominations this series may not take place. Please call Bill Munro on 0408 072 152 or Gordo Raleigh on 0411 5247 262 to confirm event status. Thanks.
- Not The May Day Regatta: Will be held at the Tinaroo Sailing Club this weekend (June 6-8, 2015). Please see title link for more details, including Notice Of Race and registration information.
- SAGS: Will not be held tomorrow due to Sam Cadman Series.
- Dinghy Sailing: Will recommence at Ellis Beach on Saturday, 21st June for the beginning of Series 3. All Welcome.
- WAGS: This Wednesday. Please see link below for Courses and Sailing Instructions. Refer to club noticeboard or title link for results and handicaps.
- Sailors with Disabilities: Program continues Tuesday, 9th June and Thursday, 11th June. All volunteers please be at the boatshed at 3:30pm. All participants (volunteers & sailors) please let Gordo know if you are coming via text message. Alternatively you may call Gordo on 0411 524 262 for further details, or click on link to register interest.
- CYC Sailing Memberships: Reminder to our valued members – your current CYC Sailing Membership expires on 30th June, 2015. Car park cards will also expire at this time so please disregard the 30/9 expiry date currently shown on card. Membership renewals for the 2015-16 financial year may be made by returning your completed membership form along with payment to the CYC office. Thank you.
- Gold Coast Theme Park Discount Vouchers: Recently we received half price vouchers for all “the worlds” plus the Outback Spectacular. Any members who might be heading that way prior to 30/6/15, or who may know of someone who’d like to take advantage of this offer, please feel free to pick a few up (at no charge) from the CYC boatshed or office.
- Upcoming Courses: Expressions of interest are currently sought from any interested members for the following courses – Dinghy Sailing Instructor (June 19-21), Assistant Dinghy Sailing Instructor, Re-validation of your current qualification. Please click on links for further details or to register interest.
- Ellis Beach Race Day: The next fun-filled, action-packed race day at Ellis Beach will be held on Sunday, 21st June in combination with the commencement of Dinghy Series 3. All Welcome.
- Ladies Day Race: Is set to take place on 19th July, 2015. Preparations are underway and more information will be provided as it becomes available. The CYC Ladies Race is proudly sponsored by Splish Splash… Thanks for your valued support Frances!
- Qld Tasar Championships: Will be held in Townsville on 15th-16th August, 2015. Notice of Race coming soon.
- Troppo2015 (3)Final: It’s on again this year. Held in Bowen 3rd -4th October. Click on the following link for further details. Troppo2015 (3)Final. For Sailing Instructions and Nomination Form please click here: Troppo Cup SI’s.