The Coming Week
- SAGS: Will be held tomorrow and additional nominations are always encouraged. Click here to nominate, or see title link for more information and race rules.
- Dinghy Sailing: Is also on tomorrow. Series 3 continues at 8:30am. All welcome!
- WAGS: This Wednesday. Please see link below for Courses and Sailing Instructions. Refer to club noticeboard or title link for results and handicaps.
- Sailors with Disabilities: Program continues Tuesday, 7th July and Thursday, 9th July. All volunteers please be at the boatshed at 3:30pm. All participants (volunteers & sailors) please let Gordo know if you are coming via text message. Alternatively you may call Gordo on 0411 524 262 for further details, or click on link to register interest.
- Sailors With a Disability Program runs each Tuesday and Thursday except in Foul weather conditions. See www.facebook.com/cyc sailors with a disability. A group of people from Endeavour Foundation along with their carers will join this program from next Tuesday starting at 1pm till 3pm. This will be followed by our regular crew at 3.30 pm till 5.30pm on each Tuesday. We will need more help at these times and invite volunteers who will learn how to operate all of the equipment to join us for fun, sailing, and skills development. Who do you know who can help out? Contact Gordo: 0411 524 262
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR ALL CYC MEMBERS, PLEASE READ:
- Fee Schedule amendments: This year due to limited and increasingly overburdened resources, we have had to make some necessary changes to our pricing policy. Please click here for more information from the CYC Executive Committee.
- CYC Sailing Memberships: John Pool, CYC Commodore wishes to advise that due to car park card processing delays, your old cards will remain active until further notice. Please stayed tuned for further updates. Membership renewals for the 2015-16 financial year may be made by returning your completed Membership form along with payment to the CYC office. Thank you!
- CYC Office Open Hours: Due to current administrative time demands, the CYC office open hours have been temporarily reduced until further notice. Please see below for current opening times:
- TUES. 12 – 2
- WED. 11:30 – 2:30, 4:30 – 5:30
- THURS. 11:30 – 2:30
- FRI. 12 – 2
- NQ Sports Encouragement Bursary: For a copy of the Bursary Information Nomination Forms see here.
- Ladies Day Race: Is set to take place on 19th July, 2015. Remember to plan your costumes and decorations for your vessel. Preparations are underway and more information will be provided as it becomes available. The CYC Ladies Race is proudly sponsored by Splish Splash... Thanks for your valued support Frances!
- Cairns Sail Training Camp: Will take place at Ellis Beach on the weekend of 8th/9th August, 2015. Please see here for further details and enrolment information.
- Qld Tasar Championships: Will be held in Townsville on 15th-16th August, 2015. Notice of Race coming soon.
- Troppo2015 (3)Final: It’s on again this year. Held in Bowen 3rd -4th October. Click on the following link for further details. Troppo2015 (3)Final. For Sailing Instructions and Nomination Form please click here: Troppo Cup SI’s.